fu·ri·ous (fyo̵or′ē əs)

adjective  Full of activity; energetic

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

They're Back

Hannah & Caleb are back from their trip to the Okanagan. They went with their Nana & Grandad and camped in their trailer, had a week of fun in the sun, and brought us back some freshly picked Okanagan cherries.

Yum.


It was quieter around here, but we missed them both.

Hannah has a habit of biting her nails... not sure where she gets that from... ahem... anyways... her Gramma promised her a manicure & pedicure if she stopped biting her nails. Hannah has stopped biting her nails ~ even while camping.

Promise kept.



If I remember correctly (which doesn't always happen these days), I was 26 when I had my first manicure and I was 29 when I had my first pedicure.  My daughter is ONLY eight.  At least at her age she can pull off the turquoise and purple!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe your Mom will pay for your manicure and pedicure if you stop biting your nails too!